Pictures
South Dakota 1
South Dakota 2
South Dakota 3
South Dakota 4.
These four I took while on the bus. They're blurry, but were supposed to be focused on the hills in South Dakota.
Buffalo?
Those black things just beneath the horizon were buffalo, or bison, I think. Can't be quite sure, and I wasn't close enough to get a better picture. This was shot in Lovell, Wyoming.
Outside the hotel.
This is a picture shot from just inside my hotel room in Riverton Wyoming.
The park
And the plaque
The first is a picture of the park in Riverton, the second of a plaque located there.
Mountains?
With my eyes I thought it was a good picture of the mountains. In the picture itself, it's not so good.
The park 1
The park 2
The park 3
The park 4
The park 5
The park 6
The park 7
The park 8
These are pictures of another park in Riverton, and a probable swimming spot in the summer.
Around the hill 1
Around the hill 2
Around the hill 3
Around the hill 4
Around the hill 5
Around the hill 6
Before a parade was about to start I had to find a spot to watch from, so I got on a hill and thought I was taking some good pictures of the surrounding mountains.
A mural.
A mural in downtown Riverton.
Parade 1
Parade 2
Parade 3
Parade 4
Parade 5
Parade 6
Parade 7
Parade 8
Parade 9
Parade 10
Parade 11
Parade 12
Parade 13
Parade 14
Parade 15
Parade 16
Parade 17
Parade 18
Parade 19
Parade 20
Parade 21
Parade 22
The parade I mentioned above. It wasn't very big, but damn that band was awesome.
The White Mountains 1
the White Mountains 2
the White Mountains 3
the White Mountains 4
the White Mountains 5
the White Mountains 6
The White Mountains as seen from Rock Springs, Wyoming. Very nice. Probably the best pictures I got out of this camera.
Geronimo 1
Geronimo 2
Geronimo 3
Geronimo 4
Geronimo 5
Geronimo just before he took his nap, drinking by the fire, looking at the fire, those who came before, and the Haitian Pirate.
Ghost, Head shot
This is the one Geronimo took of me. I almost feel like a ghost looking at it. The second is thrown in there for a head shot taken a while back.
South Dakota 2
South Dakota 3
South Dakota 4.
These four I took while on the bus. They're blurry, but were supposed to be focused on the hills in South Dakota.
Buffalo?
Those black things just beneath the horizon were buffalo, or bison, I think. Can't be quite sure, and I wasn't close enough to get a better picture. This was shot in Lovell, Wyoming.
Outside the hotel.
This is a picture shot from just inside my hotel room in Riverton Wyoming.
The park
And the plaque
The first is a picture of the park in Riverton, the second of a plaque located there.
Mountains?
With my eyes I thought it was a good picture of the mountains. In the picture itself, it's not so good.
The park 1
The park 2
The park 3
The park 4
The park 5
The park 6
The park 7
The park 8
These are pictures of another park in Riverton, and a probable swimming spot in the summer.
Around the hill 1
Around the hill 2
Around the hill 3
Around the hill 4
Around the hill 5
Around the hill 6
Before a parade was about to start I had to find a spot to watch from, so I got on a hill and thought I was taking some good pictures of the surrounding mountains.
A mural.
A mural in downtown Riverton.
Parade 1
Parade 2
Parade 3
Parade 4
Parade 5
Parade 6
Parade 7
Parade 8
Parade 9
Parade 10
Parade 11
Parade 12
Parade 13
Parade 14
Parade 15
Parade 16
Parade 17
Parade 18
Parade 19
Parade 20
Parade 21
Parade 22
The parade I mentioned above. It wasn't very big, but damn that band was awesome.
The White Mountains 1
the White Mountains 2
the White Mountains 3
the White Mountains 4
the White Mountains 5
the White Mountains 6
The White Mountains as seen from Rock Springs, Wyoming. Very nice. Probably the best pictures I got out of this camera.
Geronimo 1
Geronimo 2
Geronimo 3
Geronimo 4
Geronimo 5
Geronimo just before he took his nap, drinking by the fire, looking at the fire, those who came before, and the Haitian Pirate.
Ghost, Head shot
This is the one Geronimo took of me. I almost feel like a ghost looking at it. The second is thrown in there for a head shot taken a while back.

<< Home